Reckless Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reckless Clan

Reckless Clan

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling this out to your entire ally

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Langelos
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Calling this out to your entire ally Empty
PostSubject: Calling this out to your entire ally   Calling this out to your entire ally Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:04 pm

No offense guys, but I played on this server as well as my ally for like a year, through the fbi scare and everything.

I know snow21r knows who I am and what EU was about, as well as some of you probably did.

Donated or not, we were a tight group, always wanting a challenge, and did what we could to help the servers out we have been on.

Since I moved to l2f I didnt ask anyone from EU to join me, they did that over time on their own.

One of the major things that frustrated me on l2r was the gear, and the fact it was so much money to even compete on the server, there was no way to gear up without donating. Now I love l2f, there is a lot of people there, just not a lot of organized people that actually know how to seige and know what they are doing. So sometimes we get rolled in mass pvp but its really rare.

On l2f, fully donated raids come up daily or every 2 1/2 days there, so we have farmed over 160 sets of donated armor, ridiculous amounts of boss jewels, and its easy to enchant and put level 13 crystals on your weapons there, so its so so so cheap timewise to actually gear up your crew and be at the same level as everyone else.

I would love to see more organized allies like yourself come there. We tried to call ST out but in the end they wont leave their priceless l2r where they have free gear and free gm support. We tried to call RealFamily out, but all they have left is really one party and on their server noone can even compete with them.

The invitation is always there for you to join l2f, and we would gladly show you everythign we have learned and gotten from that server.

If you ever feel you want to take us up on it, my email is nolushhere@charter.net and tbh if you ever gave that server a chance, you would never come back to l2r, cause the gm staff on forever is pretty lazy but they always help and they are good people that treat you fairly and dont take sides ever.

If there was a better private server out there trust me I would move EU there in a minute, but I am very confident that l2f allows people to gear up their crews and clans/allies the best on the private server community and in the end if it saves people a ton of money to be even in pvp, you arent gonna get better.
Back to top Go down
Impious
Forum Marquis
Forum Marquis
Impious

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling this out to your entire ally   Calling this out to your entire ally Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:20 pm

We are having a lot fo fun on l2r and after the wipe i think its better than b4 i tried l2f 2 and i didnt like it at all. I dont think we gonna let everything back i mean $ a lot of usd back trying to move on l2f and be against EU a zerg of donators ...Thx for your invitation but we will stay here .
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Calling this out to your entire ally   Calling this out to your entire ally Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:33 am

Ath3ofovos wrote:
We are having a lot fo fun on l2r and after the wipe i think its better than b4 i tried l2f 2 and i didnt like it at all. I dont think we gonna let everything back i mean $ a lot of usd back trying to move on l2f and be against EU a zerg of donators ...Thx for your invitation but we will stay here .

Well as I said we are not a zerg of donators, 80% of what our ally has we farmed on the server. And tbh I doubt you gave l2f more then two weeks to see what it was like.

Maybe your server on l2r is something good now, I wouldnt know cause I would never go back to that server if it was the last one left. I would rather choose to spend thousands on my bills or kids then on a server again.

Either way, I really doubt everyone will remain happy on l2r for long, just be a matter of time before a wipe comes again or something else to upset people. The offer will always be there that if you come to l2f, we will gladly show you guys everything we have learned and done.

And we had some guys log into l2r, and I know there isnt a lot of competition going on there, only 2-3 allies that probably wont stay that way for long. But I understand being one, if not the top ally on that server and not wanting to leave.

Like I repeated myself, the opportunity will always be there.
Back to top Go down
AthanasiosDiakos
Forum Baron
Forum Baron
AthanasiosDiakos

Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Calling this out to your entire ally   Calling this out to your entire ally Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Ty 4 the invitation Langelos but we r staying in L2R.
During your invitation u missed something!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U wants as your allies in l2f or u pwned the entire server and u r looking for more enemies to have fun?
i know that in l2f there is only empires and no competition.
So what r u looking for here?????? enemies or friends?????????????
i want an answer in my question plix plox cause i moved to l2f and i saw only epmires.

My grandfather said better boss in the village rather a worker in a town
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Calling this out to your entire ally   Calling this out to your entire ally Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:41 am

AthanasiosDiakos wrote:
Ty 4 the invitation Langelos but we r staying in L2R.
During your invitation u missed something!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U wants as your allies in l2f or u pwned the entire server and u r looking for more enemies to have fun?
i know that in l2f there is only empires and no competition.
So what r u looking for here?????? enemies or friends?????????????
i want an answer in my question plix plox cause i moved to l2f and i saw only epmires.

My grandfather said better boss in the village rather a worker in a town

Oh most definately more challenging allies.

There are a ton of people on that server, just not a lot of organized allies. So most definately.

Problem is, we contacted ST, but jackals said most of ST is not together anymore and they are waiting for l2paradise then 100% leaving l2r.

We contacted Rspec and RealFamily but they are dominating their l2java server and dont want to leave.

Kinda stupid imo for everyone on l2 private servers that could have wicked fun on the same server on different ones.

But yeah no way we would come back to l2r, we all dont want to have to put 1 or more thousands back into the server just to be on even playing ground.
Back to top Go down
Snow21R
Forum Marquis
Forum Marquis
Snow21R

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Calling this out to your entire ally   Calling this out to your entire ally Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.reckless.withme.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling this out to your entire ally   Calling this out to your entire ally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling this out to your entire ally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reckless Clan :: Recruit Section :: Recruit Section L2Revenge-
Jump to: