Reckless Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reckless Clan

Reckless Clan

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MrsSalama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
salamito
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-24

MrsSalama Empty
PostSubject: MrsSalama   MrsSalama Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:02 am

1. Can you get on Vent?....... Well so, I'm not a good english speaker, I can only write it lol!
2. Age ( as in how old are you ) ...... I am 14 geek
3. Experience ( As in how long you been playing lineage 2, which classes) .... I play l2 since 3 years
4. Country ( As in where do you come from ) .... I'm Italian Razz
5. Class (As in what is your character class as main)................Moonlight Sentinel
6.Character Name (As in what is your character name)............MrsSalama
7.Alternative Characters (List them if you have any)..........Well, I got another character, but....it's for olys Razz
8.Subclasses (If you have subclassed, list which classes you did)................. Storm Screamer, GH, TH, Necromancer, Doomcryer ( to summon my party at my current position), sps, Titan and Bishop :>
9.What retail servers and private servers have you played on?..........L2 Elite, L2 Frozen, L2 Osiris
10.Previous Clans.............ShowTimes
12.Why did you leave your previous clan/alliance? (Reason)......Hmmm to be honest I was bored of those nubs Smile they do not know how to play Smile
13.What gear do you have? You dont need to be a donator to join anyway just let us know what do you have.............Well I got a full dc set +20, a dynasty set light +16 and bow +25 with a stun augment and +21 icarus hall and +20 icarus heavy arms, and +13 boss set Razz( full )
14. Why you wanna join Reckless?..........To be honest I've seen u playing and I like ur pvping style Razz

So, As you want Smile if you want to recruit me I'm very glad to join ur clan Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
silverZ
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
silverZ

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-23

MrsSalama Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsSalama   MrsSalama Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Very Happy hi Marco..guys this my friend and he is a good player in class archer we talk in skype with he ^^ and his brothers SIMO ^^ we are friends in real life ^^
Back to top Go down
Impious
Forum Marquis
Forum Marquis
Impious

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-06

MrsSalama Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsSalama   MrsSalama Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Alright
2 weeks trial

2 weeks trial failed