Reckless Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reckless Clan

Reckless Clan

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SiMo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiMo
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-24

SiMo Empty
PostSubject: SiMo   SiMo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:18 am

1.Can you get on vent? Mmmm, i used a lot TS with my italian friend, but i think my english isn t so good to speak! xD I can write it Very Happy
2.Age (As in how old you are) 18 almost 19 Very Happy
3.Experience (As in how long have you been playing Lineage 2, which classes) I play lineage since 3 years Dreghnought and stormscreamer on LOW rate and bishop and nukers in high! Very Happy
4.Country (As in where do you come from) Italy
5.Class (As in what is your character class as main) Cardinal
6.Character Name (As in what is your character name) SiMo
7.Alternative Characters (List them if you have any) I had a TH but i changed it because at oly it wasn t so good and funny Very Happy
8.Subclasses (If you have subclassed, list which classes you did) Storm screamer, soul taker, Mystic muse, Titan , Moonlight sentinel, Archmage ( for ant queen xD)
9.What retail servers and private servers have you played on? L2 elite, l2 pownage ( with realy good items but got scammed QQ) l2 frozen , l2 osiris and l2 inc Very Happy
10.Previous Clans Show Time
12.Why did you leave your previous clan/alliance? (Reason) Because, with my brother MrsSalama got bored! Always ppl in clan hall without pvp or something... and i dont like how them play l2!!!

13.What gear do you have? You dont need to be a donator to join anyway just let us know what do you have . So, its a hard list to write xD ... Dc set +22+21+20+20 Dynasty set +19 and 20 LIGHT and ROBE... Ic hall +30 , ic bow +22, ic heavy arms +19( only for boss) All jewels boss valakas +15 and other +14 and queen ant +15, striped mithril shirt +20 and 70 k fa + or -!!

14. Why you wanna join Reckless? Because i saw how u fight other clan, and maybe we fought versus in some pvp!!! U are a good clan and i think need other good memebers Very Happy Btw me and MrsSalama always plays in the same room and we have a lot of organization!! My bro too did this test and i hope you can clan me and him...

Thx See in game! Wink) Smile
Back to top Go down
salamito
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-24

SiMo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SiMo   SiMo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 pm

SiMo = my brother Razz I think he is a good player ^^ he can play necro and archer and bishop pretty good Razz and...I'd like having him in clan Razz
Back to top Go down
Impious
Forum Marquis
Forum Marquis
Impious

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-06

SiMo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SiMo   SiMo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

2 weeks trial

2 weeks trial failed
Back to top Go down